Tuesday, March 8, 2011

And the Forrests go "March"-ing On


Titles aren't my forte...so I thought I'd think of the cheesiest one possible. Haha. I think I found it.

Anyway, things are going well in Fort Worth. It's been busy for sure as we're getting ready for Josh to leave Saturday for his week of preaching. He is working really hard to tweak his sermons and get spiritually prepared for next week. Please keep him in your prayers and pray that God uses him exactly how is needed. (And if you have extra time you can also pray for me since I'll be home by myself for the week.) We are so excited to see how God is going to work through Josh. We know our God is always full of unexpected surprises so we can't wait to see what He has in store!

Catching up....here's a couple pictures I meant to put up earlier...

ESPN in downtown Fort Worth - filming live for the Super Bowl
Shayah, Matt, and Josh in the snow!
Enjoying the cold...actually I couldn't wait to get inside to the heat!

At a Mavs game - super fun!
More recently, Carrie came to visit! We had such a great time! It was great to see Carrie and we got to go see all the sights too. We went to everything from the Stockyards to a honkytonk to a rodeo. But mostly boot shopping! There's a lot to do here and I wish we could have had more time, but hopefully she will get to make another trip soon!

At Billy Bob's
Carrie's new truck....
Yay Longhorns!
At the Rodeo

Aren't they cute?
Other than a crazy fun week with Carrie things have been relatively quiet but busy around here. Just trying to keep up with work and school and packing. We are moving to a new apartment April 1 (I'm not exactly sure how we ended up moving on April Fool's Day). We are moving just a street over, but we're headed to a dog-friendly area so we can get a dog at some point in the near future. So if anyone feels like helping out with moving let us know! Josh is grilling steaks for the moving crew!

Before I go, here's a few food pictures.

Stuffed Peppers
Pork tenderloin, rice and black-eyed peas.
Well folks, that's all for now. I will try to keep you updated as I hear from Josh when he's preaching in Illinois. Thanks for keeping us in your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. So instead of a dog, why don't you just wrangle one of those Longhorns into a pet. Added bonus: they would cut the grass for all of your neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do the wrangling and I'll do the training!

    ReplyDelete