Sunday, March 13, 2011

Update from Josh - #2 (Sunday Night Service)

Hello,

God is so amazing and I have been calm and collected in the pulpit and He has given me the words to speak and the believers in the church are being encouraged and are encouraging me. I found out that this church has lost many members a few years ago and is slowly beginning to grow again from that loss. We had no decisions again tonight, but God has a perfect plan and the impact may be weeks from now. Brother Cal Reynolds and I are going door to door tomorrow to meet with people in the community that need encouragement or that need salvation. My prayers are for them and for this church to become infected with the love of God and then take that love to the community.

God Bless,

Joshua Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment