Monday, August 2, 2010

Settling In

Everything is coming together. I'm starting to figure out how to get to a few places (despite my directionally challenged self). Here's a few before and after pictures of the living room. It was quite the job but it looks good now. And it's certainly easier to find things. Thanks to everyone for the wonderful wedding gifts! We really appreciate your help!



Josh and I have been cooking a good bit after a trip to Kroger. My personal favorite....parmesan chicken with salad and garlic bread. Yum! Dishes are interesting with no automatic dishwasher, but Josh is a much better-looking substitute :-)




We went to Christ Chapel Bible Church on Sunday (where Josh works) and I got to meet all the 5th and 6th graders that Josh works with as well as the other interns. The kids are super friendly and it's fun to see how alike they are to kids we know in SC. Josh works with 4 other interns, although one of the girls is moving in a few weeks. I'm excited to be volunteering with them. They are a really fun, energetic group!

Well that's all for now. I hope you enjoy the pictures and I will be sure to send another update soon. We don't have internet at the house so it's a little slow getting back with everyone but thanks for praying for us!

In Christ,

Tiffany Forrest (approved by Josh)

No comments:

Post a Comment